Red/purple splotch on back of thigh - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hello
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : I have leg pain, have for 4 years, undiagnosed. I've went through everything, MRI's, cat scans, surguries, procedures. and now, my pain is in my left foot like always
User : and on my back theigh are purple, red, splotches all the way from my butt to the bottom of my thigh
User : Like blood problems, marble like pattern of red/purple
what surgeries/procedures were done for you?
User : I'm wondering what it could be?
User : Piriformis dissections, Lumbar injections, Sympathetic nerve blocks and TPI injections
Doctor : ok
User : It's a nerve pain, but now this suddenly appeared
how were the blood reports? were blood investigations done anytime?
User : I had blood tests, but not extensive, enough to see that there are no problems associated
i suggest you to meet a vascular surgeon for an examination of these marble like pattern of red/purple on your legs
User : okay so blood related
User : should an emergency room be neccessary at this moment or not likely?
it could be blood related problem or problem with the blood circulation or drainage of the venous blood
Doctor : if the pain is not tolerable you should go to ER
if you can bear the pain, then see the vascular surgeon at the earliest
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Red bumps on buttocks and back of thighs
- What are the purple splotches on my back
- Billing for lidocaine injection
- How to use hgh
- Blood test absolute eosinophil count cumm
- Dark purple splotches on my back
- Red knots back of thighs
- What causes high absolute neutrophils
- Red splotches on back and torso
- Imitrex for non migraine/headache
- Uses of potassium nitrate
- Absolute lymphocyte count calculator
- How to calcuate absolute cbc
- Cures for liver cancer
- Calculating absolute eosinophil values