Red, itchy, allergy rashes on neck. Any medication? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
some red colour rashes
lot of iching is there
so wanted to check is there any oitnment
Since when are you having these rashes?
tht i can apply on it
since yesterday itching was there
Are the rashes elevated above the skin?
Is there any discharge from the lesions?
because of itching skin has become red
no no there is no dischrge
lot of dandruff
Do you have similar rashes anywhere else in the body such as over the face, chin, eyebrows, arm pits, etc?
May I know your age?
no there are no rashes anywhere
i have applied alovera gel
but there is no relief
May I know how large are these rashes?
Do they appear isolated or in clumps or as a patch?
its patch it has become red
because of the itching
Let me brief you.
Such rashes can be secondary to sun exposure, exposure to any allergens, new cosmetic uses and rarely due to dandruff too.
Avoid scratching the area.
Monitor the progress of rash.
Fungal infection will require antifungal agents.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
no sir nothing else thanks for the help
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Itch caused by downy
- Rashes on the neck and back allergy
- Titanium plate in neck allergy
- Toasted leg syndrome
- Skin addicted to elocon cream
- Allergy around eyes and neck
- Stomach ache after swallowing sperm
- Can really hot water cause red dots
- Ensure drink causing pimples
- Allergies and neck pain
- Can poison ivy cause dizzy spells
- Allergy on neck and chest
- How is dobie rash caused
- Some human infants especially those born prematurely suffer serious respiratory failure
- Sore dry armpit