Red, itchy, allergy rashes on neck. Any medication? - Online Doctor Chats
Dr XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
some red colour rashes
lot of iching is there
so wanted to check is there any oitnment
Since when are you having these rashes?
tht i can apply on it
since yesterday itching was there
Are the rashes elevated above the skin?
Is there any discharge from the lesions?
because of itching skin has become red
no no there is no dischrge
lot of dandruff
Do you have similar rashes anywhere else in the body such as over the face, chin, eyebrows, arm pits, etc?
May I know your age?
no there are no rashes anywhere
i have applied alovera gel
but there is no relief
May I know how large are these rashes?
Do they appear isolated or in clumps or as a patch?
its patch it has become red
because of the itching
Let me brief you.
Such rashes can be secondary to sun exposure, exposure to any allergens, new cosmetic uses and rarely due to dandruff too.
Avoid scratching the area.
Monitor the progress of rash.
Fungal infection will require antifungal agents.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other query?
no sir nothing else thanks for the help
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bleeding and cramps between periods
- Titanium plate in neck allergy
- Huge pimple on eye brow
- Browm burning patches on forehead
- Benign lumps in breast tissue
- Rashes on the neck and back allergy
- Benign thyroid nodules that grow
- Brow marks on toe nails
- Pressure behind eyes and nausea
- Causes of broncho vascular marking
- Allergy around eyes and neck
- Welt cyst eye brow
- Allergies and neck pain
- Forehead sparing in bells palsy
- Allergy on neck and chest