Red bumps on the stomach - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
User : hi. i have got a few red bumps ( small, non-itching) on my stomach and i fel hot but not sweating and no fever. what should i do?
Doctor : hi are you back?
User : yes
User : so what should i do?
since when have you noticed these bumps?
User : yesterday
are they present anywhere else?
User : but they dotn itch and ive already had chicken pox or measles ( one of those two)
User : nope.. just on my stomach ( lower)
have you used any new clothes?
User : My VS are normal, im not dizzy
User : nope... just my scrubs
User : since im in medical school
have you had any medications? or different food?
is there any pain?
User : nope and nope
User : and no pain
are the bumps red? solid like or fluid filled?
User : solid.. looks like birth marks
are they like papules or vesicles?
User : and my temp is 98.8
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Skin rash wrist laptop
- Sickness with red bumps on stomach
- Rash in 6 year olds knees
- Big red bump on stomach
- Is my height and weight regular for my age
- Does primolut nor- 10mg effect on my pregnancy
- Can stopping depo cause long periods with clots
- What can relieve mouth ulcers
- Skin rash swollen joints
- Tiny red bumps on stomach
- Itchy red bumps on stomach
- Headache red bumps on stomach
- Is kissing during pregnancy safe or not
- Red stinky rash on knob
- Pitted keratolysis tea tree oil