Red bumps on the labia minora of the vagina - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : HELLO
please proceed with your health query
User : do you know if red bumps on the labia minora are normal?
Doctor : since when are these bumps present?
User : they sort of burn if i wear tighter clothes or if i mess with them alot
could you describe them?
User : i think they have always been there, but i have noticed them being there since yesterday when i was said to have a yeast infection
User : they are red, they kind of look like taste buds but on the labia minora
how many are they?
User : quite a few of them they kinda cover the whole thing in a while on the inside
are you sexually active?
User : yes
did you get these examined by your gyne?
User : no i go to a local health department
User : but if they looked abnormal wouldnt she have told me?
i suggest you to get them examined by your gyne.
Doctor : the common thing to have there in a sexualy active female is 'bartholin gland ducts' which present like white bumps on either side of labia
Doctor : but since you tel that they are more, then they need to be examined
is there any vaginal discharge?
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Have sun light allergy reddish patches on the skin medication
- Air pressure in vagina
- Air travel post hysterectomy surgery
- Dark red bumps on labia minora
- Red irritated bump on labia minora
- Pain in the anus constipation history of hemorrhoids recurrence
- Air discharge via vagina
- Thrush in air way
- Red painless bump on labia minora
- Pressure in the head with sharp shooting pain reason
- Cold strange odor of hands taking robitussin advise
- Vagina airbubbles and itching
- Hard red bump labia minora
- Terrible headache diarrhea vomiting what could be this
- Red bump on inner labia minora