Red bumps on the chest due to dandruff - Online Doctor Chats
User : I have some red spots on my chest area that have appeared about a few weeks ago. I was not sure what they were but they are dry and not itchy at all. However there is only one larger one and then a few smaller ones that are on my chest area. I have tried to clean it with neutrogena's acne face wash soap bar but that didn't work. Was just wondering what is this?
Doctor : hi
User : hi
could you please describe the spots?
is there fluid filled in them?
or is there pus in them?
User : they are dry and they dont itch and no fluid
User : not pus either
User : they do feel a little bumpy but not that much
since how long they have been present?
User : about two weeks ago
how is the surrounding skin?
User : around it is normal
is there redness or itching present in surrounding skin?
User : there no redness around the surrounding skin or itching either
do you have dandruff?
User : yes i do
is there similar bumps on your face/forehead/back?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sinus rinse after sinus surgery
- Treatment for slim cheeks
- Regrowth of tonsils after tonsillectomy
- Bumps on thighs and butt dandruff
- Wound in head due to dandruff
- Rough spot in cheek
- Muscle pain after radiation treatment
- Get well after surgery message
- White scar tissue on cheek
- White veins in cheek
- Remove whitehead from cheek
- Itchy scalp with bumps and round dandruff
- Mild autism at age 3
- Get rid of dandruff bumps
- Boils caused due to dandruff