Red bumps on penis - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
User : I have a quick question for you
Doctor : hi
Doctor : proceed ..
User : My boyfriend has these red bumps on his penis that started at the base and have moved up towards the head
User : and he said they at first started as one on tues and are now up to 8
Doctor : k..
User : they are not painful unless pressure is applied to them and it is only mildly painful
User : does this sound like genital herpes?
Doctor : does he has any othe r symptoms
User : they scab over right away
Doctor : k..
User : do genital herpes normally migrate?
Doctor : wt abt pain?
User : not painful
User : unless pressure is directly applied
Doctor : ya it vll spread over the body..
User : what do you mean spread over the body?
User : from what i've researched, they are found in clusters
User : his are single in isolation
User : not in clusters
Doctor : ya but i mean they vll extend over the body surface..
User : and migrate across?
User : like start in one area and move upwards
Doctor : k.. now i got u..
Doctor : they are isolated lesions..
User : yes
Doctor : is there itching?
Doctor : You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What does occ urinalysis mean
- What does 152 mgdl ldl and 44 mgdl hdl means
- Little red bumps on penis
- What is a single penis called
- Is there a term called penile infantile
- Penis cancer from laptop
- What causes tingling in hands and ibs
- Red bleeding bump on penis
- What do you call a penis doctor
- Big red bump on penis
- What causes the feeling of your heart being squeezed
- Loss of pigmentation on foreskin cancerous
- What does it mean when a child feels cold to touch
- Are red bumps on the penis normal
- Painless red bumps on penis