Red blotches on legs - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi I have red splotches that just showed up on my legs
User : only between my ankles and knees.
please proceed your age, gender and location
User : they look like the begining of the chicken pox, but no itching
since when have you noticed this?
User : 26 female,
is this the first episode?
User : yes
User : first time
is there any fever?
is there any itching?
User : they vary in size, but I didn't even notice until I saw them.
User : no fever no itching
User : don't feel anything different than normal
you can OTC antihistamines like
User : isn't that for itching?
Allrest for three days, two times a day
it will also work for allergic rash
if it is not coming down
User : any possibility it could be bed bug bites?
then u will need an examination by a physicain
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cashe nut bad choleterol
- Red blotches on childs legs
- High urine erythrocyte count
- Can jaundice effect sperm count
- Can bad cold cause period late
- Very bad bruise on buttocks
- Food poisoning elevated white count
- Sciatica red blotches on legs
- Thrush red blotches on legs
- Irregular periods esr count
- Bad eyesight causes dizziness
- Subcutaneous red leg blotch
- Can bad dentures cause neck pain
- Kidney stones high liver enzyme count
- Bright red blotch on leg