Recurring onset of red lump on the breast during periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hi
User : i have a red lump on the left side of my left breast. it gives me problems during my menstrual cycle and then goes away. only hurst if i squeeze on it. what could that be?
User : should i have that checked out before my breast augmentation?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 28, F, married, 5'2", 135
Doctor : is the lump movable or fixed to skin?
User : in the skin it feels like
Doctor : when did you first notice?
User : its a red blemish too
User : a few years ago, it comes and goes
Doctor : did you notice it only after augmentation?
User : haven't had the augmentation yet. wondering if I will be able to have one.
User : or if i should get this checked first
Doctor : do you have family history of any breast cancer?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Taken novelon but no period
- Breast lumps during period
- Lump in breast after period
- Lime juice for hydrocele
- Hydrocele surgery and infertility
- Thick yellowish cheesy discharge
- Symptoms of vasomotor flushes menopause congested nose
- What is pulmonary hydroaeration
- Breast lump hard painful during periods cancer
- The cyst on my nose keeps bleeding
- Hydatid of morgagni treatment
- Painful breast lump before period
- Nutrient suplement for hydrocele
- Surgery to stop period forever
- Lumps in breast before period