Recurring numbness in the hand and leg - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hello doctor
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : age 30, male, india, married
Doctor : k fine
User : 5,9 weight 62
User : iam having numbness in my right hand and leg with pain in my right hip bone
User : for the last couple of years
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : only smoke 8 ciggies a day
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
Doctor : I have to close this chat window as you have moved away from the chat, please log in again if you need further medical advice.
User : no allergies notthing
Doctor : Dear user your free chat trial is over. You will have to make the payment to continue the chat. It's a very nominal cost. The system will not allow you to chat until then.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Moms heart rate too high after stroke
- Pea sized lump on head after trauma
- Constant numbness in legs and hands
- Intense itching at base of penis
- Lump at base of penis medical
- Hand and leg feel numb
- Noise in head after a stroke
- Numbness in head after sleeping
- Lumps on penis base
- Hands and leg random numbing no strength
- Base of mons pubis raw itches
- Itching at base of skull neurological
- Right hand and leg numb
- Headache still one week after stroke
- Numb legs and hands cerazette