Recurring headache for past 7 years - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi
User : am suffering from headaches past 6 or 7 years
User : the frequescy is once a week
Doctor : ok
User : and headache is either on left eyebrow or the right one
User : and it lasts for 6to7 hrs
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : When does it come on a typical day?
Doctor : i mean time?
User : i observed it to be either on sat or on sunday
User : and usually whn i get up in the morning ...it starts thn and goes off by 5 ot 6 PM
Doctor : Ok what time do you wake up on working days?
Doctor : and what time on weekdays
User : i get up at 7:30
User : and holidays also i do get up the same time
Doctor : Do you party previous night and next day you have the headache?
User : nopes ..i left all that coz of this headache fear
Doctor : How severe is it on a scale of 1 to 10 and what do you do to reduce the pain
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is increased thirst a side effect of fiorinal with codeine?
- Headaches with sore throat of a 7 years old girl
- Dark splotchy penis when i drink
- Is swollen or painful glands a side effect of advil migraine?
- Is headache, severe and throbbing a side effect of procardia?
- Dark poop during early pregnancy
- Dark flecks in urine during pregnancy
- Is severe or sudden headache a side effect of quillivant xr?
- 7 year old girl complaining of headaches
- Dark dry skin patches near waist
- Dry and dark fingertips
- Headaches and sleepiness in a 7 year old
- Is severe or sudden headache a side effect of tenuate dospan?
- 7 year old with daily headache
- Headache in 7 year old low grade fever