Recurring acne - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
User : hi doc
User : you there
How can I help you?
User : I have acne problems
User : they come up every now and then on my face
User : and I hate it
May I know your age and gender?\
User : tried a lot of creams
User : consulted doctors
User : 28 M
Since when are you having this?
User : no use
User : almost close to a year
User : on a monday morning I will have a bad pimple on my face so visible that I just hate to go to office
Do you have any medical problems such as diabetes, asthma, hypertension?
User : NO
May I know your occupation?
User : otherwise I maintain a good health
User : I work in a software company
User : 9 am to 5 pm
Do you smoke or consume alcohol?
User : I smoke 3 -4 ciggerets per day
User : drink beer once in a month or 2
I shall explain to you.
User : ok
Acne is a chronic condition.
User : what is Chronic
Like any other chronic condition it takes time for the treatment to give benefits.
User : ya but what does the term Chronic mean
A chronic conditions are one which is there since a long time and can last for a long time.
User : thats scary
Doctor : so the treatment takes a long time due to the nature of the condition.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Experiencing lower stomach pain and difficulty for bowel movements
- What is the remedy for headache with blurred vision
- Done skin peel treatment for acne now recurring acne suggestions
- What is the treatment for recurring acne with inflammation
- Blue light levulan annapolis
- Can i take clindamycin when i am allergic to amoxicillin
- Mini pill and acne
- Recurring acne at hairline
- Neem tablets for acne
- Suggest permanent treatment for recurring acne
- Acne caused by hormones
- Is zithromax ideal in case of urethritis
- No no acne
- Is abortion completed after bleeding
- Neem capsules for acne