Recurrent nose bleed - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Hello, My 10 son has nose bleeds at least once per week for about 3 years now and has had 4 or 5 the past 2 days
You meant 10 year old son?
User : Yes!
The cause for mose bleeds in young is usually nose picking.
The other causes being deformed blood vessels or bleeding disorders.
I need a few details to rule these.
User : Whats the recommendation on this issue? We are concerned as parents.
Can i ask few more details on your son?
User : Yes
Is he your only son?
User : yes and 2 daughters
Do any body in your family or your other kids have such a problem?
User : No
Doctor : Do you notice any rashes over the body?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nose bleeds normal for anemia
- Scalp sores abrasions
- Rub olive oil on vitiligo patches
- Sleeping heart fluttering sensation throughout body
- Zanocin 100 for children
- Budecort 100 for children
- Budecort 100 inhaler prolonged use
- Morning headaches and nose bleeds
- Single nostril nose bleeds
- Azithral liquid 100 is for what use
- Use of azithral liquid 100
- Recurrent nose bleeds after depo provera
- Sea kelp and cerazette
- Seeing a black dot headache
- Pulmonary embolism nose bleed