Recurrent head injury - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello there
User : I recently found out that my girlfriend was beaten many rimes over the head with a heavy astray some 10 years ago. She had lots of blood running out of her head and felt very dizzy. I have heard that people can suffer damage many years after such trauma (such as Traumatic Aneurysms, ((Chronic)) haematomas, Intracranial pressure, seizures, etc).
Is there a possibility of any of these, or other conditions that could show themselves after such a long time ago?
is she fine?
Doctor : now?
whats ur age?
User : yes she seem fine, just a bit worried about the possibility of the above
User : 34 years
User : ok thanks
nothing like that will be there
whats her age?
User : she is 34
nothing to worry
User : ok, thanks for your help
Doctor : welcome
Doctor : hi
Doctor : u there?
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eptoin in head injury
- Red spots after hitting head
- Clinical trials adult stem cells
- Sick after hitting head
- How to fake an head injury
- Head injury and cold sweats
- Watery eyes head injury
- Sharp pains after hitting head
- Pressure after hitting head
- Lazy eye corrective surgery adults
- Signs of problem after hitting head
- Normal neutrophil count in adults
- What causes sleepwalking in adults
- Rosella virus contagious to adults
- Head injury sneezing