Recurrence of swelling below the right ear - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi
User : is this ENT Doctor ?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumference.
Doctor : I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User : 26 M, Softwarwe engg , Single , 5.9 inch , 70 kg , 32
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
User : i have swelling below my right ear
User : i had operation 6years back
User : report says it was pleomorphic adenoma
Doctor : ok
User : the swell reoccured again
Doctor : since when ur having this problem
User : i am having since 8-9 years
User : before 6.5 years operation done
User : i can see this reoccrance again , since a year
Doctor : ok
Doctor : did u consult the ENT surgeon again?
User : not yet ..
Doctor : when the surgery was done
Doctor : was the sample sent for pathological examination
Doctor : if u have the report o
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- When coughing leaves bad taste in mouth
- Swelling below ear in children
- Below ear swelling
- Normal vitals during pregnancy
- Bad sinuses lots of coughing
- Is omez d safe during pregnancy
- Omez d during pregnancy
- Numbness in vagina during pregnancy
- Swelling at below lobe on right ear
- Bad taste from sore throat cough
- Scabby nipples during pregnancy
- Swelling on neck below ear
- Why does my cough hurt so bad
- Swelling and pain below right ear
- Bad cough pain under rib when laugh