Recurrant urinary tract infection causing difficulty in urinating - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi i have a question about a uti
how can i help u?
User : i just had a negative urine dip but am having difficulty urinating with some urgency
User : i was on 3 courses of antibiotics last month to treat a positive uti test
User : should i push for more antibiotics?
whats ur age/sex?
User : 23/female
from how many days u are having this problem?
User : for the past month
do u have burning micturation?
User : it gets better with each course of treatment but continues to come back
User : idk what micturation is
micturation is urination
User : no i dont have that
Doctor : ok
User : my urine dip was negative this morning
are u married?
User : for nitrates
User : no
User : and gonohrea and clamydia were negative as of last month as well
User : i think i spelled those wrong....
its ok no pronlem
u can go for urine culture test
User : dr said she didnt see the point of culturing the urine since the dip was negative
if it is negative then there is no need to take antibiotic
User : but i still have symptoms
Doctor : are u suffering from diabetes?
User : no
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Vaginal itching with warm moist feeling
- Feeling of something pinching inside my vagina
- Majuana relief for ovarian cysts
- Cks recurrent urinary tract infection
- Causes of urinary tract infection
- Sick feeling and itching vagina
- Smoking marijuana ovarian cysts
- Ovarian cyst visible lump
- Will clarithromycin cause a urinary tract infection
- Urinary tract infections recurrence and adderall
- Marijuana and ovarian cysts
- Restless irrated feeling at all times
- Luvox and ovarian cysts
- Weird spasms in intestine feelings