Recurrant urinary tract infection causing difficulty in urinating - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi i have a question about a uti
how can i help u?
User : i just had a negative urine dip but am having difficulty urinating with some urgency
User : i was on 3 courses of antibiotics last month to treat a positive uti test
User : should i push for more antibiotics?
whats ur age/sex?
User : 23/female
from how many days u are having this problem?
User : for the past month
do u have burning micturation?
User : it gets better with each course of treatment but continues to come back
User : idk what micturation is
micturation is urination
User : no i dont have that
Doctor : ok
User : my urine dip was negative this morning
are u married?
User : for nitrates
User : no
User : and gonohrea and clamydia were negative as of last month as well
User : i think i spelled those wrong....
its ok no pronlem
u can go for urine culture test
User : dr said she didnt see the point of culturing the urine since the dip was negative
if it is negative then there is no need to take antibiotic
User : but i still have symptoms
Doctor : are u suffering from diabetes?
User : no
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
- Mirena iud hormone side effects
- Laparoscopic hysterectomy what to expect
- Slendertone revive electronic muscle stimulator
- Effects of removing one ovary
- Urinary tract infections recurrence and adderall
- From vagina why water falls
- How wide are fallopian tubes
- Causes of urinary tract infection
- Cks recurrent urinary tract infection
- Shadow in fallopian tube
- Will clarithromycin cause a urinary tract infection
- Unblock smashed fallopian tube
- Fallopian tube tuberculosis sign n symptoms
- Fallopian tube tuberculosis