Rectal bleeding - Online Doctor Chats
User : i woried
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i have rectal bleeding but im only 17
User : i have been told by a freind it may be low fibre
Doctor : according to terms and conditions u should be 18 yrs of age to chat
User : im realy woried im 18 in november
User : and i dint lie on my dob i put 1991
User : didnt*
Doctor : since when you are having
Doctor : did you scratch it with finger nails or something of sharper objects
Doctor : are you back?
User : no i didn't erm im not quite sure but im realy woried because i was reading up on it and it said it could be cancer
Doctor : it is rare in your age group but we can't rule out completely
User : could it be low fiber though ?
User : because it couses me no pain or discomfort
Doctor : low fibre doesn't cause bleeding
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help.
User : a pop up keeps apearing
User : would i be best seeing my local GP >?
Doctor : u have to go and see an gastroenterologist
Doctor : get 1 physical examination done
Doctor : it can be haemorrhoids also
User : whot kind of teasts will they do and should i leeve it a day or two ?
Doctor : or due to spicy food
User : tests*
Doctor : or medicines
User : could sugar cous rectal bleeding ?
User : and llack of sleep
Doctor : colonoscopy or endoscopy
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Rectal bleeding and ovarian cancer
- Pleurisy and rectal bleeding
- Naproxen and rectal bleeding
- Discoloration of bone on xray
- Bone spur on ear drum
- Holes in bones disease lupus
- Ongoing rectal bleeding
- Symptoms of bone crumbling in hip
- Hard dry patch on my tail bone
- Urinalysis pus cells presence
- Normal value of pus cells in urinalysis
- Does the mirena coil cause cystitis
- Teenage rectal bleeding
- Risk ejaculating foley catheter
- Taking macrobid whilst on cerazette