Recovery time for multiple brain concussions and brain edema - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi doctor my brother had an acciedent and had multiple brain concussions and brain edemae and was comatozd for 19 days and now he is out of hospital for 1 and half month and his memory is very good CAN HE GO TO COLLEDGE THIS YEAR (MEDICAL COLLEDGE)
Doctor : Ok
What does the discharge summary say?
User : it says that he needs 1 month rest and that he must be reffered again to the doctor after a month
Have you done that?
User : yes
So what did the doctor say?
User : he said that he needs more time to get normal in his communications but no problem for the study but i just want ur opinion
Doctor : Is he able to do his normal activities?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Brushing in stroke patient
- Diagnosis of brain edema
- Drugs/medication for brain edema
- Lump between biceps and triceps
- Brain edema causes
- Betnovate skin cream side effect may create cancer
- Minor stroke causes legcramp
- Is there a problem with betnesol production
- Stroke care treatment unconscious
- Betnovate n for cutaneous lupus erythematosus
- Is betnovate n used for removing of pigmentation
- Symptoms of brain edema
- Treatment and cure for brain edema
- Chances of coming out of stroke
- Centrum ovale stroke elevated tsh