Recently married. How soon can give birth to a baby? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi needed some clarification
Sure, go ahead
i just got married a month back
want to know, how soon can give a birth to a baby
How old is your wife?
Does she have any other medical issues?
Then she is medically fit to concieve
Then she can concieve as soon as she wants
Are you currently using any contraception?
thats what actually, i have been with her at least 15 days...........
It does not work like that
ok........... may i know how it is
You need to hav eunprotected sexual intercourse atleast 3-4 times a week
Particularly around the ovulation time
That is days 10-17 of the cyle
Day 1 is the day the bleeding starts
oh........ ok........ any other guidelines we need to start
She must maintain a healthy body weight
Eat a healthy, balanced diet
anything from myside
i am not
and I would suggest that a healthy relationship should be in place before you actually have a child
you need to connect and bond with your wife
a healthy diet
No specific things are actually recommended
is it....... ook..... anything else
regular exercise as well
Both for you and for your wife
What is your weight?
You're slightly overweight
You'll need to reduce your weight by 4-5 kg
So if you eat healthy (no oily food, refined sugar) and exercise regularly
sure... i will do that........
What about your wife
Her height and weight?
she might be 45-50 kg..... hieght 3.5" to 4.25"
am not sure
Just check and get back
thank you doctor
But the most important thing is to have unprotected sexual intercourse between day 10 and 17 of the cycle
sure...... we are having unprotected sex only
timing is important
as ovulation occurs during that time
is there any other query I can answer?
thanks for your suggestions
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How soon can cancer return
- Pregnant women giving birth to baby
- Postpartum belt in banglore
- Basal temperature dropped postpartum
- How soon after starting birth control is it effective
- Salt cravings week before cycle
- Nasal congestion right before labour
- How to give birth with vasovagal syncope
- Stomach cramps before toilet
- How soon can i conceive after stopping birth control pills
- Baby puking and upset tummy
- Excessive hunger before labor
- Can i drink two days before surgery
- C section waist band
- Cramps before going to poo