Recently had chicken pox. Having mild headache and pain in eye. Worrisome - Online Doctor Chats
I hope all the rashes and itching has subsided
I am feeling Ok. But whenever I start reading or writing my eyes start paining. Also I start having mild headache.
Yes no rashes and itching now.
For medication I had earlier taken Zify 200 and Cetzine
was this advised by a doctor ?
it is common for people with viral infections, who are resting, to have persisting symptoms of body pain and fatigue
which is what you have
Earlier no medicine was prescribed other than Cetzine, but after 2-3 days I started having fever and then Zify 200 was given
having a good nutrition to begin with, and taking it slow might be very helpful while getting back to work
Ok. By any chance you think my eyesight has suffrered. I dont have issues of blurred vision etc, but my eyes and head starts aching a bit.
No, since you dont have any blurred vision, your eyes are ok
you are just fatigued
or , you can take them , at the onset of your symptoms, for the next few days
soon enough, they will settle down, and you will feel better
have u followed my suggestions ? Any doubts ?
Yes Dr. Thanks for the advice. I was just worried thinking my eyesight has gone weak.
Thanks a lot for the clarifications.
You are very welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Cure dark lip using ghee and butter
- Nausea motion sickness headache sudden onset
- Health chicken pox red eye
- Headache stiff neck taste in mouth
- Everytime i cough my butthole moves
- Headache and motion sickness yellow tongue
- Headache slow motor skills
- Swollen side of mouth headache
- Butthole inflamed from diarrhea
- Eye sensitivity due to chicken pox
- Feels like needles in mt butthole
- Butterfly in my lungs
- Chicken pox in eyes
- Chicken pox swollen eye
- Eyes hurt chicken pox