Recent miscarriage. When should baby be planned next? - Online Doctor Chats
I need an assistance
Pl go ahead
My wife had a miss carriage in the month of December. hence what is the appropriate gap that we need to give before planning for a baby now?
I am consulting a doctor with Apollo Hospitals DRDO.
She has adviced 3-4 months.
I am reading
Now days study says not to leave a gap
However, i hear many things from my near and dear.
they say 1 yesr.
i am confused.
So can we plan now?
What is the week that it was terminated last time
I mean is it within 3 months of pregnancy?
It was just with in 10 days. It got aborded by itself.
Ok do not worry then
you can immediately plan
yes let her continue
yes. she has. However before this incident, she had her cycles better than now. However it is regular now aswell.
Do i also have to take any medicines like folic acid?
No need for man
I am asking because i smoke.
This questioion was in my mind that the previous disaster happened, was it because of me?
or because i smoke?
So in a way it can affect
So is there a medicine that i can take?
i mean to increase fertility or sperm count?
Leave smoke, everything improves
and there is honestly no medicine that improves sperm count
ok. Sure. I shall try my best to quit.
Thank you for your valuable advice.
All the best
Hope this is useful
Have a great day!
Yes you were very helpful.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Brown cyst
- Aches in shoulder backside
- Recent cryosurgery cause miscarriage
- Discharge planning for miscarriage
- Pms tender breasts
- Baby aspirin to prevent miscarriage
- Breast problems and perimenopause
- Had miscarriage rubella positive when to plan pregnancy
- Exclusive breastfeeding recommendations
- Menorrhagia, irregular menstruation causes
- Bad cold and aching teeth
- Bad stomach ache in children
- Next step after miscarriage
- Sinus infection bad faste stomach ache
- Stomach ache and farts smell bad