Reasons for irritating pain in stomach - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hi Doc! Most of the times I have a pain in the stomach.
User : Though its not acute however it is irritating
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weigh
User : I got a ultrasound done, nothing was found. What shsould be done?
Doctor : there r many reasons for the pain
User : It seems as if something is stuck there in the left side
Doctor : pl proceed wd details
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : Smoke almost daily 3-4
User : Alcohol-Very occasionally
Doctor : well thats the real cause for the abdominal pain
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem /Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : Okay and can this be somthing really serious
User : NO
Doctor : Have you taken any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : Not yet
User : Once I met a doctor, he pointed towards Gas issues
Doctor : Please mention about the Sleep, Stools and Appetite, any specific problems with them.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Non opioid pain killers
- Diagnosis of asymptomatic hiatus hernia
- Diagnosis of paraoesophageal hernia
- Small lump inside vagina
- What is the reason for recurring pain in stomach
- Diagnosis of appendicitis abscess
- Can you have gastric bypass surgery twice
- Pain in stomach pain breathing
- Foods good for pancreas
- Green light laser technology
- Diagnosis of complicated hernia
- Pain in stomach back and breathless reasons
- Back pain and stomach pain
- Eye pain and stomach pain
- Diagnosis of sudden stomach ache