Reasons for hairfall and treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hi
User : Now a days my hair is falling very much
User : wht can i do for tht
User : my age is 22 & working with IT firm
Doctor : k'
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : No.. not at all
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : No
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
User : no
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : i m sufferring from last couple of months
User : no not yet
Doctor : well there r many reasons for the hair fall: Doctor : stress
Doctor : lack of sleep
Doctor : dietary
Doctor : infections of hair
User : YA STESS CAN BE
Doctor : systemic infections
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Amway products for hairfall treatment
- What is the treatment for severe hairfall
- Knee clicking and grinding
- Marfan and hair loss
- Suggest treatment for continuous hairfall
- Clorox fumes side effects
- Prostar medication for hair loss
- What is the treatment to reduce hairfall
- Hearing loss clogged ear
- Aggressive hairfall reason which treatment is better
- Loss of pubic hair menopause
- Pneumonia in cll patients
- Medicine for hair loss in women neurobion
- Minoxin hair loss shampoo
- Clear eustachian tubes naturally