Reasons for hair fall - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi doctor
User : ya i would like to discuss about hair prob
User : my hairs are falling too much
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 26,male,Singapore,Engineer,Single,5ft 5 in,60kg
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : no
User : i donot have such habit
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
Doctor : r u there?
User : no
User : yes
User : sorry it was answer for your first question
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : i have tried some homeopathy..
User : but it was not much of use
Doctor : well there r many reasons for it"
Doctor : stress
Doctor : environmental
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- I have sinus infection blood and pus coming from my nose
- I have muscle and bone aches shiver and sweat regardless of
- I have mirena but feel flutters in my stomach
- Reasons of severe hair fall
- What could be the reason for hair fall
- Reason for hair fall after typhoid
- I have dark spots on my areola
- Is garlic and onion helpful in hair loss
- Can constant whipping in the wind cause hair loss
- How to regain hair
- Uric acid reason of hair fall
- 26 years old male suffering from severe hair loss
- I have red spots the size of a dime on my back chest and stomach what r they
- Why hair fall why dandruff issue reason
- Effect of biotin tablets with mintop 10 for hair blandness