Reasons for Urinary tract infection in females - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
How can i help you?
User : question for you what cuase UTI in woman I mean the most common thing.
User : opps causes the problem most of the time
I will help you in this?
User : ok
May i know your age and gender?
User : 40 m
User : so as a doctor what causes uti most fo the time
Doctor : The commonest cause is lack of proper hyegine.
User : ok besides that
User : hyegine meaning women are not keeping that area clean enough
Doctor : Yes.
User : ok what else
User : I have read so many different things
Since it is closely related to other structures
The chance of infection is high.
User : ok well my daughter has it and trying to figure out it out. I have read that its also caused by having different partners is that true?
Doctor : That is also a cause if your daughter is sexually active.
User : hi
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Urethra burning at beginning of pregnancy
- Fudic cream for boils
- Female urinary tract infection treatment
- Doeals boiled egg help relieve cough
- Marijuana and urinary tract infection
- Boiled corn and diabetics
- Iud urinary tract infection
- Blood clots at the beginning of urinating
- Blood at beginning of urination in males
- Clarithromycin urinary tract infection
- Does rebull cause boils
- Blood in the beginning of urine
- Blood in urine at beginning of stream
- Fluoxetine urinary tract infection
- What are constant boils a sign of