Reason for sudden ear pain? - Online Doctor Chats
Welcome to XXXXXXX
i am suddendly having a pain in my ears
May i know your age ?
how long have u had the pain ?
since yesterday night
any headache ?
runny nose ?
no running nose
no hearing loss
but when iam taking calls i am getting a pain in my ears
do u think, the ear is completely blocked ?
on my right side of ears...some vacumm kind of pain
no its not block
You may either be having a blocked auditory canal , or a excess collection of wax in your External ear tube
no i clean it every day
with ear budds
the other possibilities would be collection of fluid in the inner ear , and the pressure can cause pain
ok any medication
i took it already
how many doses have you taken ?
in the morning
you can take the tablet 3 times a day , for the time being, and the dosage should be 650 mg of CROCIN
this will be very helpful
But, you will need to consult with a ENT doctor, who can examine your inner ear, to know whats the exact cause of your pain
drops or other medications should not be put into the ear, without a prior diagnosis, hence i have not mentioned any of them
Have u followed my suggestions ?
You are welcome
take care and have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Feeling of obstruction in throat
- Muscular skeletal problems of the chest
- Sudden ear pain with heart attack
- Noise levels and hearing loss
- Sudden ear pain in children
- Ear pain ear drops
- Hoarseness and scratchy throat remedies
- Radiating pain from chest up through neck
- Sore chest muscles from sleeping wrong
- What causes sudden ear pain
- Something stuck in throat feeling
- Tingling skin near chest
- Feeling of swelling in throat
- Pain in chest ribs also mingrans
- Sudden ear pain and stroke