Reason for slow healing of Fibula fracture - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i fracture my fibula, and its slowly healing but not much at all, and im in severe pain with it,
im not diabetic and i have been exercising it, the only reason i found out it hadnt healed was cause i had to go to a and e with sever pain and they said it hadnt healed in 10 weeks... I cant go through the pain with it.. ive been doing physio type exercises so im gonig the hospital asap but i wanted to know what options there could be.... like an operation or something?
not been overly active on it, the fracture was very clean cut with my bone moved away from the other one...
User : helllo?
Doctor : it seems you imposed very much strain on your fibula during normal healing process
Doctor : you have to take rest rather than doing exercises
User : it wasnt major
User : it was general physio exercises
Doctor : when were you diagnosed with this fracture
User : 11 weeks ago
User : and 10 weeks ago i found out it wasnt healing at all
User : if it was healing it was very little
Doctor : whatever the severity may be you could have take rest instead of physio
User : we've tried that too tho..
Doctor : fracture healing takes much time than normal skin wound healing
User : but its not healed at all in 11 weeks..
Doctor : because of exercises and strain it became non union fracture
STANDARD TEXT AFTER ANSWERING THE QUERY
If any further query we request you to avail the opportunity of LIVE CHAT WITH A DOCTOR 24/7 at our portal WWW.WWWW.WW It will be beneficial for you to become an annual member for an unlimited chat with the doctors whenever and wherever you you need for entire family.Regards, Medical Team, HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fibula spiral fracture healing time
- Pulled muscle under armpit
- Is keraglo forte safe in pregnancy
- Arsenic and lead in water
- Neurobion forte and joint pain or weakness
- Vb7 forte tablets ingredients
- Distal fibula fracture healing time
- Femoral nerve artery vein
- Flying with a fibula fracture
- Uti infection in women secnil forte
- Fractured fibula will masturbation delay healing
- Shoulder impingement pain armpit
- Neurobine forte is for which indication
- Non displaced fibula fracture
- Pain in the neck artery