Reason for ringing sound in ears, feeling sick and light headed - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : last night i was out and I was waiting for my bus home and suddenly for no reason I started feeling very sick, light headed and a really bad ringing sound was in my ears. this is the second time it happend. it happend about a year ago but i fainted for about 3 seconds last time.
User : what would this mean? I havent asked anyone
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i will help you in this
Doctor : can I ask few relevant questions?
User : that feeling went away after 15 minutes
User : yes
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist circumfrence.
User : ok am 17, male, student, single, about 6ft and 105kg (not sure in pounds). and i dont know my waist circimfrence sorry
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs. If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Head feels numb and ears ringing
- Smoking pot while suffering from otitis media
- Light headness ringing in the ears whats the reason
- Hot spot on upper thigh
- How to treat internal poisoning
- Meclizine taste in mouth
- Otitis media nurofen plus
- Otitis media weird noises
- Head feels heavy ringing in the ears
- Ears ringing no appetite light headed
- Second open heart surgery risks
- How to tell labor pains
- Meat taste in mouth
- Homeopathic remedies for polymyalgia rheumatica
- Ear feels blocked with ringing sound