Reason for ringing sound in ears, feeling sick and light headed - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : last night i was out and I was waiting for my bus home and suddenly for no reason I started feeling very sick, light headed and a really bad ringing sound was in my ears. this is the second time it happend. it happend about a year ago but i fainted for about 3 seconds last time.
User : what would this mean? I havent asked anyone
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i will help you in this
Doctor : can I ask few relevant questions?
User : that feeling went away after 15 minutes
User : yes
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist circumfrence.
User : ok am 17, male, student, single, about 6ft and 105kg (not sure in pounds). and i dont know my waist circimfrence sorry
Doctor : ok
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs. If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Head feels numb and ears ringing
- Yellowish brown ear discharge of a 8 month baby
- What is the best drug for narcolepsy other than dexmethylphenidate
- Light headness ringing in the ears whats the reason
- What do hot flashes after taking premarin post hysterectomy mean
- Pain on left side what could be causing this
- What is the cure and treatment for tonsillitis
- Head feels heavy ringing in the ears
- Why do i suffer from pleural effusions
- Is there any treatment for curing problems after drinking kerosene
- Ears ringing no appetite light headed
- Recurring ear and throat infection
- Why is there pain on my neck and throat
- Diagnosed with perforated ear drum
- Ear feels blocked with ringing sound