Reason for reoccurrence of mouth blisters and its remedy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have mouth ulcers (like blisters inside mouth) on the left side cheek .. I had this last month too.. It was severe last month it spread until my left throat
I was given medication last month and it had gone off..
But since last week I got them again- the same location
I am a bit tensed, as I do have the habit of biting cheek during anxiety
I am taking Bcosules since 4-5 days
Is there any swelling in your neck or below the ears?
Let me brief you regarding mouth ulcers.
Most common seen type of mouth ulcers are known as apthous ulcers.
They appear due to various reasons.
And these can be reduced by the causing factors.
Sometimes, they do appear without any reasons to be found.
Though they are very painful, they are usually harmless.
It takes around 7-10 days for it to disappear completely.
It is better to make a conscious effort to avoid biting lips or cheeks.
Because, the friction can cause for the ulcer to become recurrent.
ok.. when this comes , it spreads until throat and it would be like a throat infection
is there any medication or will it go by its own
You can do the following to get it cured.
1. Avoid biting cheeks.
2. At present, you can gargle with warm saline twice or thrice daily.
After it heals, you can do that once a day to prevent it from appearing again.
4. You can also use Cap. Eldervit Zc, one capsule twice daily.
That is zinc supplements.
5. Avoid having spicy and oily food.
6. If the pain is more, you can use a ointment Dentogel, to be applied on the ulcers.
ok.. will follow this. How many days should I take these ?
It will get better within 3-5 days.
You can continue for 7 days.
Have you followed?
ok, And I am planning for a next baby too.. so I am already taking Fol-Vit daily.. So can i take all these three ?
Sure. You can continue taking all three together.
Thank You so much. I have taken down the medication list.
Thank You for your time too
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mouth blisters and white spots
- Involuntary peeing disease
- Inside ear feels numb
- Tongue feels bigger than normal
- Does bile reflux cause canker sores
- Whitehead or blister on roof of mouth
- Fmanufacturer of biglac cap
- Inside mouth hurts lips swollen
- Diabetics and blisters in the mouth
- Herpes blisters in mouth
- Involuntary movement of left thumb
- Irregular pvcs following seizure
- How is gap in teeth getting bigger
- Have blister in mouth and tongue suggest home remedies
- Teeth gaps got bigger