Reason for menstrual cycle twice a month - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hi... wanted to know why do i get recurring periods after every 15 days.
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : Am 24, Female, Service, Single
Doctor : k
Doctor : since how long ur having this?
User : 2 years
Doctor : how many days u have bleeding?
User : 5
Doctor : in a month
Doctor : or in 15 days
User : twice in a month
Doctor : k
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : had taken novelon for arnd 6 mnths
Doctor : then?
User : was regualar until then after discontinuation recurred in 3 mnths
Doctor : The uterus bleeds in regular cycles called the menstrual cycles that last for 3-5 days.
Doctor : causes of abnormal vaginal bleeding?
User : But why twice a month
Doctor : The bleeding may arise from the uterus, the cervix, the vagina or the ovaries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Changing eye color menstruation period
- Montek lc for absolute eosinophil count
- Chances of miscarriage with iud removal
- Absolute eosinophil count formula
- Reasons for late menstrual cycle
- Menstrual cycle lasting 10 days twice a month
- Levonelle twice menstrual cycle
- High absolute lymphocytes and a low mpv
- Absolute indication gall stone
- What causes low absolute eosinophils
- Do major changes in diet delay periods
- Concerta changes in menstrual cycle
- Reasons for delayed menstrual cycle
- Reasons for menstrual cycle changes
- Physiological changes during menstruation