Reason for excessive hair fall? How to cure? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
Am good, TY, and you ?
I am good thanks
How can I help
has there been any change in the shampoo or conditioner?
well, i have been experimenting with off the shelf products
but nothing medicated
have they suddenly gone haywire
to a certain extent yes
you need to control your lifestyle
have a proper and nutritious diet
regulate your stress levels
yes, that too
what is the issue exactly?
are you there?
well, i had dandruff problems in the past, but now it has reduced. I know due to dandruff, it causes itching. Though this issue has reduced, i cant say i'm fully rid of this. I've noticed in the past 6 months, i've lost a lot of hair
so hairfall is the main issue to me now
then its unlikely that the hairfall is due to dandruff
did you father or brother start losing hair at the same age?
I would suggest this
take care of your lifestyle and stress for 4-6 weeks
if it does not improve
no. my father who is 65 still has a good amount of hair
That would be a reasonable approach
make sure you have plenty of protein and fresh fruits and vegetables
also get enough sleep
allright. do i need to keep this lotion on or wash it off after applying ?
hopefully i get to keep my hair as well :)
just take care of your lifestyle first
Thanks for consulting me
have a good day ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How to cure itchy scalp and hair fall problem
- How to cure hair fall problem due to dandruff
- Btn forte side effects
- How to cure the severe hair fall
- Btn forte for hair fall
- Btn forte tablet for hair loss
- Pain after spontaneous pneumothorax surgery
- Hair fall btm layout
- Survival rate after prostate surgery
- How to cure continuous hair fall
- Hair doctors in btm
- Regaining strength after a stroke
- How to cure dandruff and hair fall
- Tight muscles after hip replacement
- Sweating right after waking up