Reason for continuous cough - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hello Sir
User : my mom has got cough from many months
User : it is not going at all
User : she has been treated by a doctor and they did all kinds of tests and every report says that everything is normal
User : what can be the reason now...
User : we are really clueless now
May I know all the tests done yet
What is the age of your mother?
User : except in one of the blood reports, it says ESR(erythrocyte sedimentation rate) is 19 instead of normal 0-12
User : other than that everything is normal
User : she is 56 years old
IS the sputum analysis done?
User : yes
User : that is also normal
What is the treatment now?
I mean she is on
User : she has lost hope in the doctor and now she is taking ayurveda
User : but still no change
Do you mean all tests are normal except the ESR is 19
Sometimes medicines could be cause of cough
User : yes
So I wanted to know what medicines she is taking
User : she is a BP patient
User : and she is taking only those BP related tablets
BP medicines have side effects of cough
usually dry cough
may i know them?
User : is it? what is the remedy for that then>
It would be a lengthy discussion with us
Would you like to share the details
for the benefit of her
User : amlomg
Is it the only one?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Continued cough after antibiotics
- Hood sign in thyroglossal fistula
- Fistula home made remedies
- Continuous coughing with clear phlegm
- Chest pain as i try to sleep
- Continuous cough pregnant mucolite
- Chest pain when i sit up
- Best natural remedy for vaginal fissures
- Chest pain when try to sit up
- Fissured tongue plastic surgery
- Stomach sickness and chest pain
- Continuous cough in children
- Chest pains in smokers
- Fissure on pubic area
- What is the reason for continuous cough with bulgum