Reactive lymphadenitis and its treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
How can i help you?
User : I was wondering if there is such a thing as penis cancer? I have a lump in my penis and it seems to be getting bigger
may i know your age?
User : 26
User : i dont know what it is, i havent been to the doctor in years, im a little scared
Doctor : yes there is an entity called penis cancer
Doctor : but it is very uncommon at your age
User : hmm, any idea what it could be?
where is the lump?
User : its on the shaft, towards the bottom, near my scrotum
User : a little to the left
hey it is lymphnode
User : eww
User : is that bad?
User : does it go away?
User : do i need to get it surgically removed?
Doctor : are you a bare foot walker?
User : hmm, sometimes
User : i wouldnt say more than the average person
is there any small cuts and wounds in your leg
User : hmm, none come to mind
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Meaning of reactive lymphadenitis
- Why are older people weak
- Reactive lymphadenitis cancer
- Pain in head of penis
- Penis head rim pink patch
- Vulve of old women
- Pain under penis head
- Penis head pin prick pain
- Ventilator 3 year old
- Pain less rashes in penis shaft head
- Ulcer in 4 year olds
- What treatment should be started for reactive lymphadenitis
- Yellow vomit un two year old
- Reactive lymphadenitis treatment
- Inguinal reactive lymphadenitis