Rashes on hands and legs - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi.
how can i help you?
User : my son has a rash on his legs and arms and now where else.
User : nobody knows what it is
User : it goes away them comes back. I am thinking fifths disease but I don't know
i will need to ask a few more questions, can i proceed?
User : yes
Doctor : please provide his age
User : 4
since when is this problem ocurring?
User : a week
is he on any medication?
User : antibiotics from his doctor. a strong one, Biaxin i think. but this is after rash
User : his rash
is the rash symmetrical on both right and left side?
User : yes
were you using any lotion or cream on his hands and legs prior to its appearance?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blister after implanon insertion
- Red blotchy rash toddler hands and legs
- High bp after stopping amilopedine should i start medication again
- Rashes on hand and leg primrose oil capsule
- Grey hair in hands and legs
- Experiencing nausea and feeling sick what to do
- Friction burn after brazilian wax
- What precautions should be taken to avoid heart problems
- Loss of control of hands and legs
- Red or bruised nose after removing blackheads
- Dark red patches after brazilian wax
- What is the fatality rate from overdosing on sodium pentobarbital
- Pinprick rash to hands and legs
- Have tenderness below sternum heartburn chest pressure have copd
- Bruise and red spots after blood drawn