Rashes on hands and legs - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hi.
how can i help you?
User : my son has a rash on his legs and arms and now where else.
User : nobody knows what it is
User : it goes away them comes back. I am thinking fifths disease but I don't know
i will need to ask a few more questions, can i proceed?
User : yes
Doctor : please provide his age
User : 4
since when is this problem ocurring?
User : a week
is he on any medication?
User : antibiotics from his doctor. a strong one, Biaxin i think. but this is after rash
User : his rash
is the rash symmetrical on both right and left side?
User : yes
were you using any lotion or cream on his hands and legs prior to its appearance?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Red blotchy rash toddler hands and legs
- Why benadryl makes you sleepy
- Rashes on hand and leg primrose oil capsule
- Grey hair in hands and legs
- Type of jelly
- Acyclovir 400mg for cold sores
- Vitamin d3 purpose
- Terbinafine 250 mg without prescription
- Ting spray liquid
- Loss of control of hands and legs
- Verapamil for scars
- Pure ephedrine tablets
- Fluocinolone acetonide ointment usp 0.025
- Pinprick rash to hands and legs
- Fluocinonide gel usp 0.05 uses