Rashes on buttocks - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello?
Doctor : hi
User : are you real?
Doctor : how can we help you?
Doctor : yes we are here to help your health needs..
User : i've had a rash develop on the backside of my thighs towards my buttocks and it's spread all over my legs and even to some parts of my arms. i've had it for about 2 weeks now
Doctor : k.
User : it's a bumpy, extremely itchy rash that looks bruised (purplish)
User : i take 100 mg of topamax daily and that's all the medication i'm on. i just started taking this about 1 month ago
Doctor : we would like to know ur age and occupation before we proceed
User : 19 stay at home mom
Doctor : k..
User : could this be an allergic reaction, and if so, how soon should i seek medical attention?
Doctor : do you remember having any insect bite over there?
User : no, no bite marks
Doctor : were you allergic to any substances earlier?
User : i am allergic to penicillin, codeine, and aspirin
Doctor : is it?... then chances are that this may be an allergic reaction or skin infection?
Doctor : you can come to us with subscription to complete chat..
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swollen parotid glands from drug allergy
- Rash and pus on buttocks
- Pregnance pain upper abdomen ribs
- Rash on lower back and buttocks
- Leg muscle dent rash
- Veins in abdomen painful when touched
- Purple spot appeared overnight on shoulder
- Swollen rash at top of buttocks
- Semi circular skin rash
- Palpitations in upper abdomen
- Sensational right abdomen pain
- Food allergy rash on buttocks
- Sharp pain in testicles and abdomen
- Dry red circular rash while pregnant
- Heat rash between buttocks