Rashes and swelling on the face. Due to dental problem or allergy? - Online Doctor Chats
Yes My wife had developed some rashes
couple of weeks ago
Sorry to hear that
had visited a dermotlogidt
she advised Citrizen for 7 days
teh medication helped her
however last night she had small rashes on her left hand side of teh afce which turned in to a swalon face on the left hand side alone
How old is your wife?
doc has advised for some blood test ,We were wondering if it it is due to Skin or is it due to Dental issue?
To me, it seems like an allergic response
probably due to insects or mites in the bed or surroundings
Since it appeared suddenly last night after 2 weeks gap
oh k but she took citrizen again in the morning
but the swelling is still there?
My suggestion would be
She continues to take Cetrizine for a week, apply calamine lotion on the affected areas thrice daily
she will be fine soon
Wash the linen and sun dry them
Make sure the mattress and the spreads are neat and not infested
DO not keep the bed room windows open
Allergy due to food is a possibility as well
did she consume anything unusual last night?
no it was home cooked food
Whatever be the cause for the allergy, treatment will be Cetrizine and calamine lotion unless complicated
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Side effect of Polyethylene glycol
- Lactogen allergy babies rashes on face
- Is wheezing a side effect of septra ds?
- Rashes due to allergies
- Allergy to dental anesthetics
- Is wheezing a side effect of nithiodote?
- Is wheezing a side effect of endometrin?
- Peanut allergy rash on face
- Usage of Glucose
- Dental abscess penicillin allergy
- Side effect of Fexofenadine
- Side effect of Kojic acid
- Is wheezing a side effect of quetiapine?
- Side effect of Propofol
- Is wheezing a side effect of doxazosin?