Rashes all over the body after fever in a 4 month old baby - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi. my baby is 4 months 10 days. last 3 dayshe suffered from fever
User : now fever is not there. but he got red spotting all over his body.
does she have cold/cough/loose motion?
User : is it like allergic of medicines or wat
User : no he doesnt have anything.
what medication have you given?
User : doctor given calpal syrup and one more syrup
what was that one more syrup?
User : i couldnt remember the name..
are u giving the syrups now also to her?
ok no problem
User : no i stopped when the fever is not there.
any itching along with rash?is the baby trying to sratch?
User : now i stopped
User : nothing
User : he drinks milk, motion is normal
User : also he is active only
i will suggest you to take baby to pediatrician and get the rashes examined
User : ok
Doctor : meanwhile you can apply Calamine lotion to soothen the rashes.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Albendazole in a six month old baby
- Homeopathy medicine for increasing endometrial thickness
- Albendazole for a 4 months old baby
- Low grade fever in 4 month old baby
- 4yr old body aches and fever
- Cold sweat on airplane
- Endolymphatic shunt surgery works?
- Albumin traces in urine of small babies
- Fever vomit body rash baby
- Fever body rash baby
- Endocrinology phimosis
- Leg pain that increases by alcholol
- Endometrial stripe thickness at premenopausal
- Endometrial thickened at 4 weeks pregnant
- Rash all over body no fever