Rashes all over body and keratosis pilaris - Online Doctor Chats
User : okay then
User : well, i overdosed on diet pills three years ago when i thirteen and i stopped taking them when i turned fifteen, and when i did i noticed these bumps on my skin that had not been there before, along with these red ones with an intensely white center. one doctor told me it was keratosis pilaris and the other said it was molluscum
User : doing more research on it, i found that keratosis pilaris is hereditary; and the only hereditary condition in my family is acne
User : so which one of these conditions do you think i have?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : whats ur age?
User : sixteen
where did u get these rashes?
User : all over my back, arms, thighs, and some on the upper part of my chest
have u taken any medication for it?
User : i have tried retin-a with not too much success
User : it worked only for a week, then stopped working
Doctor : docor prescribe u that?
User : yes
User : the one that thought it was keratosis pilaris
Doctor : ok
do u have any picture?
so that i can see?
User : yes i do
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Swimming in chlorine pool with pityriasais rosea
- Sea kelp turn poo black
- How reliable is next choice
- Body lotions for keratosis pilaris
- Chlorine pool and tinea versicolour
- Keratosis pilaris ratio ectosone
- Keratosis pilaris or heat rash
- Diethylcarbamazine citrate with chlorpheniramine given to g6pd
- Black pimple on knee
- Sphincter of oddi dysfunction and craving chocolate
- Keratosis pilaris all over body
- Tiny black itchy spot
- Black knickers turn red
- Keratosis pilaris itchy rash with heat
- Black layer over lips