Rash on inner part of thighs - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : hi i have a red rash on my inner thigh with bumps on it and a little pus coming out when i pop it i was just wondering what this is
i will help you in this.
are you having fever?
User : no
was there fever before the rash appeared?
User : no
does it itch?
User : yes not that much though
User : just when i walk
is the rash like raised ares? of fluid/pus filled vesicles?
User : its just a little rash there are only like 1 or 2 little lumps
Doctor : ok
User : is this something i shold be worryed about
it is better to get it examined by a dermatologist
to see what is exactly causing rash
User : ok i was thinking it was a heat rash ive had it for 2 days now
apply Caladryl lotion on it, it will soothe the rash
Doctor : and get a skin test done with fluid in the vesicles/bumps to see what organism is causing it
then start with antibiotics
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hashimoto and mitral valve prolapse
- Red spot on stomach lining
- Inner thigh pain and rash
- Inner thigh rash postpartum
- Liver rash on torso
- Rashes on inner thighs
- Twitching in waist hashimotos
- Puncture wound that hasnt healed in months
- Best tablets for urticaria montek llc
- Little stone under the skin
- Liver related torso rash
- Rash on inner thigh and ankle
- Inner thigh rash menstrual
- Hashimotos and sore throat
- Marvelon period hasnt started