Rapid heart beat, stressed, giddiness. Suggested breathing exercises. Will it make any difference? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you doing?
I am good, thanks.
How are you
I am good
Please proceed with your query
The query is for my husband
For last few days, he has gidiness
is it constant or does it come and go?
it come and go
is it about for 5 to 10 mins
how old is he?
does he feel that his heart is beating very fast just before that?
does he have it when he gets up very suddenly from the bed or does he have it at any time?
at any time, mostly in the morning time, wen we starting to office
How much water does he have in a day?
usually he will have more water
not less than 10 glasses atleast
is there any ringing sensation in the ear or any hearing loss?
are you there?
so is there any ringing sensation or hearing loss?
has his blood pressure been checked recently?
I would suggest that it should be checked
Stress can actually have varying manifestations in different people
Further,breathing exercises will also help
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Salivary gland hurts when i swallow
- Eye problems due to elevated triglycerides
- Trouble breathing and rapid heart beat
- Ecg changes marijuana
- What happens if you put a glycerin suppository up a vagina
- Loss of breath and rapid heart beat
- Pseudoephedrine has gluten
- Rapid heart beat in response to stress
- Herpes gluteal mons pubis
- Deep belches and heart problems
- Rapid heart beat labored breathing
- Breathing problems and rapid heart beat
- Heart palpation causes cough
- Medicinal marijuana glomerulonephritis
- Heart pain after eating hamburger