Rapid heart beat, stressed, giddiness. Suggested breathing exercises. Will it make any difference? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you doing?
I am good, thanks.
How are you
I am good
Please proceed with your query
The query is for my husband
For last few days, he has gidiness
is it constant or does it come and go?
it come and go
is it about for 5 to 10 mins
how old is he?
does he feel that his heart is beating very fast just before that?
does he have it when he gets up very suddenly from the bed or does he have it at any time?
at any time, mostly in the morning time, wen we starting to office
How much water does he have in a day?
usually he will have more water
not less than 10 glasses atleast
is there any ringing sensation in the ear or any hearing loss?
are you there?
so is there any ringing sensation or hearing loss?
has his blood pressure been checked recently?
I would suggest that it should be checked
Stress can actually have varying manifestations in different people
Further,breathing exercises will also help
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Blood pressure 119 93
- Is there any side effect by using dental floss
- Blood pressure reading 119 over 82
- Trouble breathing and rapid heart beat
- Is it safe to travel by train during 8th month of pregnancy
- 119 82 blood pressure
- Blood pressure 119 87
- Loss of breath and rapid heart beat
- Breathing problems and rapid heart beat
- Rapid heart beat labored breathing
- Insulin given to non diabetic
- Is 119 over 90 high blood pressure
- Rapid heart beat in response to stress
- Is lump in neck a hernia
- Is low diastolic bad