Raised platelet count. Is it serious something? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Please proceed with your query
I have under gone an annual medical check up done by my Office, The complete blood haemoram report shows high platelet count of 0000/ c.mm is it serious...
it is not serious
some times the platelet counts can be raised
but if it doesn't cross 0000/c mm, then there is nothing to worry
Total Leukocyte count in blood is showing 0000 with Lymphocyte 16; monocyte 01 and eusinophil 08 what about them...
you have slightly raised eosiniphil counts, but that is not uncommon in India
other things are fine
lypmhocytes are less, but then we will have to see the absolute numbers to be sure
16% of 0000 would make that number to be around 1660, I would consider that normal
all are absolutely fine
which is normla
My first calculation was right
there is nothing wrong with you
so you can relax
is there anything else you would want to discuss?
hello are you there?
No doctor thanks alot...
you are welcome
good night , bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Platelet count of 66
- Platelet count 450
- Ketomac good for hairs
- Trick lower ast alt blood test
- What is a follicular annular tear
- Guinness good for mental health
- Low platelet count and epilepsy
- Does smoking raise platelet count
- Annular fissure of l5 s1
- Amor crystals in urinalysis
- Good gynecologist near hebbal
- Swimming are good or not good thyroids
- Is listerine good for growing hair
- Alzheimer's mri cloudy brain
- Menstrual cycle can it raise platelet count