Radioactive isotobe scaning of the bones - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello
How can I haelp you?
User : Tommorow i am willing to have a bones test using a radioactive
User : subsence
User : what are the risks of it?
User : Should i go through this test?
I will explain to you.
Bone test is done for various problems.
Using a radioactive substance is one of the various problems.
User : should i get another opnion before having this test??
User : i am afaraid of the radiation
exposure to high energy radioactive substances can cause many problem like hair loss, bone marrow supppression.
User : o.k, but i am going to pass it only once
User : should i do it or not?
But they use only low energy radioactive substance while testing.
User : the doctors don't affraid of cancer
su you can be less apprehensive
And you can go ahead with the test.
User : they affarid of little bones breaks
User : is it worthwile doing it? is there another way to check the bones?
may i know the reason for having this test?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bone growing on bone
- Low-grade serous ovarian carcinoma
- Smoking makes my ears hurt
- Oropharyngeal carcinoma icd 9
- Metastatic neuroendocrine carcinoma treatment
- Painful lump on front of ankle
- Bone on bone hip osteoarthritis
- Prominent veins and pain in palm
- Pisiform wrist bump
- High grade urothelial carcinoma
- Bit my tongue is it infected
- Bone and bone marrow cancer
- Peritoneal carcinoma stage 3
- Bone bruises of the metacarpal bones
- Bone scan radioactive tracer