Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Query regarding increase of bust size - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 661 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i had enquired about any remedies how to improve my bust size ....i have 2 children age 16 and 15 yrs i am 38 yrs old
Doctor :   There is no conservative way of increase in size
Doctor :   one has to undergo surgery
Doctor :   with many adverse effects
User :   ok docs thank you
User :   ok docs thanks
User :   have u a remedy for ingrowth hair
Doctor :   ingrowth of hair??
Doctor :   do you mean curyly hair
User :   no onthe legs as in calves
User :   i wax my legs every 15 days
Doctor :   There are some permanent ways to stop hair growth
Doctor :   with minimal side effects?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor