Query about sexual desire - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hello, i have a sexual health question
User : i am 31, male, healthy
User : i was wondering what could be wrong, for some reason i am not attracted to my womean as i should be, i mean there seems to be an attraction problem
User : im not attracted as i was with my ex wife
User : could this be a hormone problem?
Doctor : Do you have any conflicts with your wife
User : im not really getting turned on as i pysically should
User : no, our relatioship is wonderful
User : im just not feeling "it" sexually
Doctor :how long have you been feeling like this
User : with her, since we met, and with my ex girlfrined
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to keep masturbating after ejaculate
- Tips on getting quick erection after ejaculation
- Is lower back or side pain a side effect of dasatinib?
- How to lose sexual desire
- Concerned about reduced semen and low sexual desire
- Is missing menstrual periods a side effect of cytoxan?
- Masturbation after drinking alcohol
- How to reduce sexual desire
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of effexor xr?
- Fluttering in chest after masturbation
- Is decreased urine output a side effect of duloxetine?
- Colchicine and sexual desire
- Is difficulty with breathing a side effect of doxepin?
- Scrotal angiokeratomas causes
- Valparin and sexual desire