Query about costochondritis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i recently hit my side on a sharp edge of a counter and i'm having really bad pains in my side and I was wondering should I go to the doctor or will it pass?
User : I hit where my kidney is.
Doctor : is there any swelling at the site of injury
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : no but the pain was so intense today I couldn't breathe
User : 19, femail, AAAAAAA or 5'1 and 118
User : I work at a candy store
Doctor : i would suggest you to get a xray and consult a physician
User : Alright and about a month ago I got costrocontritus (can't spell) and I'm still having chest pains (in the heart region) should I go back in for that also?
Doctor : yes
Doctor : u can consult the physician
User : DO you think it's anything really serious?
Doctor : he will review ur costochondritis status
Doctor : cant say
User : Life threatening?
Doctor : if u do have breathing difficult
Doctor : u need to consult
Doctor : how severe is the breathing difficulty?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Costochondritis and breathlessness
- Costochondritis omeprazole
- Diverticulitis and quinoa
- Dizzy getting up and down
- Feeling dizzy and nauseated after jumping on trampoline
- Medium mouthed diverticula
- Precaution after drinking kerosene oil
- Palpitations or costochondritis
- Takibg nyquil after drinking energy drink
- Fruits to eat after enbryo transfer
- Costochondritis and postpartum
- Costochondritis drinking
- Why fart after eating vegetables and fruits
- Diverticulitis and groin pain
- Sudden onset of extreme dizziness