Query about Medical studies - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : HELLO
User : yes
User : i have a couple of questions for ya
User : I'm thinking about a medical specialty
Doctor : proceed
User : and was hoping you could answer some questions
User : 1. What did it take to get a PhD? (What were the requirements? How long did it take? etc.)
2. How did your degree prepare you for the professional work you do?
3. Where do you get the information you need to stay current in your field?
4. What journals do you read?
5. Do you belong to any professional organizations?
User : and did you ever regret becoming a MD?
Doctor :Are you from USA
User : Seattle WA
Doctor : you have to clear premedical course
Doctor : and after that you can enter into medical course
User : I have my associate of science
Doctor : ok
User : about to transfer into UW
Doctor : so you can finish course in 5 years
User : yupp
Doctor : after that you have to participate in residency process to match
User : what did it take for you to get your PhD?
Doctor :otherwise you can join PHd directly without any exams
User : Oh I see.
Doctor : you can do Phd in any course
Doctor :you can choose
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How open cap dettol gel
- Incisive papilla cures and causes
- Gynecimastia caused by crystal meth
- Ortho tri cyclen lo causes extremely watery discharge
- Query about left axis deviation
- Query about congestive heart failure
- Can pregnacare conception cause miscarriages?
- Queries about dr ayurveda height growth formula
- Studies about instant food
- Related studies about hypertension
- Cap ciplox for gums swelling
- Cant control own saliva
- Cross eyes knee caps
- Crystal meth cause urethritis
- Corn caps and pregnancy