Pulsating pain due to police OC - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : I was sprayed with police OC (Oleoresin Capsicum) spray as a part of police academy training last Friday, 11/20. Since I was sprayed I've had an intense headache that feels like it is throbbing or pulsating since on the back right side of my head. Until today, it felt like it was getting better, but now it is non-stop and even worse than before. This is the worst headache I've ever had.
User : Do you know why this might have happened and what I can do to help it? The instructors said it is not a symptom of the OC spray
User : I've taken tylenol, advil, and tried sleeping
let me read this
are u there?
Doctor : It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pulsating pain in chest unhealthy diet reason for pain
- Blocked nose lightheaded voice sounds different
- Spinal fluid blocked by disc in neck
- Disc protrusion and spinal block
- Abdominal pain nausea constipation pain due to appendicitis
- Pulsating pain in upper abdomen can be caused due to
- Diagnosis of Systemic medical disorders
- Dogs blocked salivary glands
- Diagnosis of Rash doesnt sound
- Can my ,burning pain or aching pain be due to painful intercourse ?
- Treatment and cure for Pelvic tumors
- Dj stent block sperms
- Pain in left side spine pulsating pain
- Diagnosis of Infectious spondyloarthritis
- Diagnosis of Immunological diseases