Pulmonary function test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : i had a scan today with contrast early in the morning now tommorrow in the morning i have a pulmonary function test would the iv contrast hurt me in any way??
Doctor : no
Doctor : not at all
User : ook
User : the doctors think i have a pheocyotoma
User : is this a very rare disease?
Doctor : yes its quite rare
User : hmm i dont understand why they would test for that then
Doctor : what are your symptoms
Doctor : wat are u suffering from now?
User : does it cause nausea, shortness of breath, tachycardia, leg pain
User : a panic attack
Doctor : is ther sweating?
User : no
User : just clammy hands and feet
Doctor : ok
Doctor : what did the scan show in the report?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tb lungs feel weird
- Pulmonary function test quiz
- Left side of jaw feels numb
- Pulmonary function test interpretation
- Beating a pulmonary function test
- Can you catch glandular fever through seman
- Precordial catch syndrome handout
- Can dogs catch thrush from humans
- Smoky feeling in lungs
- Metal feeling in lungs
- Pulmonary-function-test causes
- Feel like stabs in lungs
- Is catarrh part of hiv symptoms
- How to remove catarrh stuck in gullet
- Pulmonary function test vs spirometry