Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Puffiness around the eyes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello there,i want to ask about eye prob
Doctor :   Ok
User :   some dayz ago,i undergone thru conjectivitis
Doctor :   Proceed with your query, xxxxx.
Doctor :   Ok
User :   now after recovering frm that
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i m feeling some puffing around my eyes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What did you use for the conjunctivitis?
User :   TOBA eye drops
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   When did you have the conjunctivitis?
Doctor :   The puffiness is probably a result of the conjunctivitis. There is nothing to be worried about. Try to apply a compress with a soft cloth soaked in water.
Doctor :   Continue the eye drops given to you, or use Irisol eye drops twice daily.
Doctor :   Are you with me xxxxx?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor