Provisional diagnosis for Joint pain, muscle aches, sore throat, dizziness - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can we help u?
User : About a month ago I came down with flu like symptoms. Joint pain, muscle aches, head ache, soar throat, occasional dizziness. When I woke up in the middle of the night or in the morning i felt mild nausea. This lasted for about 4 days. It came back this weekend but it was much milder and is slowly going away.
User : Should I go get tested for something?
Doctor : wt treatment u took last time for the
Doctor : symptoms?
User : First time I just took like liquid advil and stuff like that and I just have bayer aspirin now to make the pain go away lol
Doctor : k better u undergo consultation..
Doctor : once
Doctor : n get back to us wit provisional diagnosis
Doctor : so that we can help u
Doctor : in more specific way..
User : Ok thank you
User : One more thing also
Doctor : ya
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Causes of blood in saliva
- Cll white blood count
- Prevacid and low testosterone levels
- Sore throat muscle aches
- Sore throat swollen glands muscle ache fever
- Vitamins for healthy blood cells
- Sore throat muscle aches shivers stomach ache
- Sore throat gums muscle ache
- Rhinoplasty at hinduja hospital
- Pneumonia sore throat headache muscle aches leukemia
- O positive cmv negative blood
- Siddha treatment for unwanted hairs
- Common blood tests for fatigue
- Oxygen inhalation procedure
- Headache warm forehead