Prolonged numbness in thighs in a 7 month pregnant lady - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : anybody there ?
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hi this for my wife, and she is pregnant...can i ask some Qs ?
Doctor : ok
User : she is running 7th month now, the problem is throughout the day , her thighs (outer side) are felt numb and have very less sensation to touch...is it anything to worry ? why this happens ?
Doctor : It is quite normal in pregnancy due to increase in weight and pressure over nerves
User : oh ok..it it not bad ?
Doctor : no
User : to have prolonged numbness..is there any way we can avoid it ?
Doctor : i suggest her to cahnge the psotures frequently
User : ok..
Doctor : change the posture frequently
User : ok..understood.
User : you mean ,while sitting, sleeping etc ?
Doctor : while sleeping it is better to sleep on right side than on lying on back
User : ok..why right side ? left side is not good ? can you pls explain ?
Doctor : while sitting needs to get up at short intervals
User : i see..
Doctor : In the right side blood supply to the baby will be good
User : i see.
User : thanks Doctor.
User : one more last Q.
Doctor : and laso during pregnency there will be swelling due to weight gain leading to compression of nerves
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Side effects of famotidine
- Side effects of m2tone
- 32 weeks pregnancy checkup scan
- Nausea dizziness diarrhea 32 weeks pregnant
- Pregnant numb tingling thigh novocaine wearing off
- Side effects of ciprobay
- Numb toes at 8 months pregnant
- Clarithromycin at 32 weeks
- Legs numb 7 months pregnant
- Numb arm at 7 weeks pregnant
- Side effects of bextra
- Feet numb at 9 months pregnant
- Side effects of finax
- 32 weeks pregnant with cough
- Cough suppressant at 32 weeks pregnant